For 2016, the Eos continues with a limited run and few changes over the 2015 models.
- Komfort models continue, Final Edition and Executive models discontinued
- Available colors limited to Black Pearl, Black Oak Brown, Pure White and Flash Red
- The only hardtop convertible with a built-in power sunroof available in North America
- Hardtop raises or lowers in just 25 seconds
- Well-equipped Komfort model with Navigation has MSRP of $35,795
- Advanced 200 hp turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine coupled with fast-shifting six-speed DSG® dual-clutch automatic as standard
- Full, four-seat accommodation with spacious 10.5 cu ft trunk
- VW Car-Net® system offered on all trims
With a starting MSRP of $ 35,795, the Komfort provides entry into the Eos line-up. The long list of standard features include the 2.0L, 200-hp TSI® engine; six-speed DSG automatic transmission with Tiptronic; 17-inch “Michigan” aluminum-alloy wheels; hill-hold control; leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel; power sunroof with tilt, slide, and wind deflector; front and rear power windows; “Matte Chromium” inserts for dashboard, console, and door trim panels; leather-wrapped brake lever and gearshift knob; wind blocker; foglights with cornering lights; heated front washer nozzles; cruise control; Climatronic dual-zone climate control; multi-function display; power driver’s seat with lumbar; comfort heated front seats; V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces; VW Car-Net®, RNS 315 navigation system with five-inch color touchscreen with SD memory card reader and satellite radio, iPod® connectivity, and Bluetooth® connectivity.
Contact me to find out more about the new 2016 Eos!